Therefore, we have collected vitamins that improve your brain function:
1. Vitamin B1 - has a beneficial effect on thinking processes and attention, improves memory and strengthens it, and improves mood, which is essential in case of increased stress.
2. Vitamins B2 and B6 - have a good effect on blood vessels, improve cognitive function, and stimulate mental activity.
3. Vitamin B4 - improves brain activity, helps to cope with sleep disorders, which are not uncommon under stress, stimulates concentration, and facilitates memorization.
4. Vitamin B5 - normalizes the psycho-emotional state, stimulates the development of long-term memory, and produces substances that resist the effects of nicotine and alcohol.
5. Vitamin B9 - helps to produce serotonin (one of the main neurotransmitters) and helps to speed up thought processes.
6. Vitamin B12 - has a good effect on the nervous system and contributes to the effective work of the brain in general.