Check the b vitamins benefits:
- Vitamin B1: Thiamine helps promote the growth and strengthening of kids’ nerves and muscles. It also helps the body convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Vitamin B2: Riboflavin promotes the production of healthy red blood cells in the body. It also assists in energy production and digestive system function.
- Vitamin B3: Niacin helps the body convert fats and carbohydrates into energy that the body can use. It also assists in the function of the digestive and nervous systems as well as in the maintenance of healthy hair and skin.
- Vitamin B5: Pantothenic acid is used in the metabolization of fats and carbohydrates. It also helps the body make red blood cells and adrenal hormones that regulate metabolism, immune system, and blood pressure.
- Vitamin B6: Pyridoxine promotes healthy brain development in kids. It’s also connected to chemicals like serotonin and norepinephrine, which help regulate mood, normal body function, and stress responses.
- Vitamin B7: Biotin promotes the growth of healthy hair, nails, and skin. It’s also essential in the metabolic process of cholesterol, amino acids, and fatty acids.
- Vitamin B9: Folic acid helps healthy red blood cells form as well as contributes to proper DNA production.
- Vitamin B12: Cyanocobalamin is involved in the formation of red blood cells, and also promotes a healthy nervous system.
Simply8 is focused on your overall health and wellness. The nutritional support of our vitamins will assist you in achieving your healthy lifestyle goals including helping your body convert food into energy.
The natural Simply8 formula is tapioca-based, vegetarian, and cruelty-free. Made with only natural colors. Kosher and Halal. These high quality pectin gummies are third-party tested.