1. Try to change lounge music to silence or a short walk in the park. Nature sounds could help better.
2. Art therapy you can change on writing - it's easier, and you can type on mobile also. Write all mind stuff on notes and feel better.
3. Have a good nap anytime you can - during sleep, your body rest, and the nerve system works better after. For good sleeping, you can find out our tapioca-based Melatonin gummies.
- Simply8 natural melatonin sleep aids promote healthy rest, helping you drift off faster and regulating sleep & wake cycles. Wake up feeling rested and less stressed to help support your immune system.
- These gummies each contain 2.5 mg of melatonin and feature a strawberry flavor. Chew one melatonin drop at bedtime for a good night’s sleep. This 60-count bottle provides a 2-month supply.