- Add the tapioca starch to a medium bowl.
- Gradually add the water, 2 tablespoons at a time, stirring with your fingers as you go. The mixture will form clumps; use your finger to break them apart.
- Keep stirring and adding water until the entire mixture has formed medium-to-small clumps. You want the mixture to be on the dry side. Adding too much water will make a thick batter, but that's not what you want.
- Pass the moistened starch through a very fine sieve into a clean bowl. Use a wooden spoon to vigorously stir the starch in the sieve to help it pass through.
- Once sieved, add the salt, and stir again.
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Working quickly, evenly sprinkle the sifted starch into a thin layer until all the pan is covered.
- Flip the crepe over with a spatula. Cook for an additional 30 to 40 seconds. Remove crepe to a plate. Wipe the skillet clean after each crepe and repeat the process until you've used all the mixture.
Fill the crepe with your desired fillings like sliced bananas. Fold it in half or roll it up. The crepes should be served warm because they will stiffen as they cool.
For additional tapioca take Simply8 gummies!
SIMPLY HEALTHY YUMMY