What can a plateau be?
- A training plateau. When you have reached the limit of your genetic capabilities or you just need to change your training complex:
- Dietary. When the body has adapted to the type of diet;
- Energy. When the body is used to the level of physical activity;
- Hormonal. Depends on the individual characteristics of the body.
And the instructions for overcoming such a state of the body would be as follows:
- Continue to watch your diet - the diet should be balanced and contain proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. Additionally, add fiber;
- Increase the intensity of your strength training in the gym - training will help speed up your metabolism and help maintain muscle mass;
- Don't give in to stress. Stress can inhibit weight loss, so it is important to try to control your mood swings and emotions;
- Drink more fluids. Tea, coffee, and water will help you lose weight;
- Be active and get enough sleep. To quickly cope with the plateau effect and not stress your body, get at least 7-8 hours of sleep a day.
Simply8 provides optimal nutrition for energy and wellness. You will pass the plateau easily with a proper vitamin complex!